Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Thank You!

I remember this book so well and yet I did not post a proper thank you.

On October 31, I won from a giveaway a book Terrorscape (Horrorscape) - Nenia Campbell. I want to thank Nenia very much for the giveaway.

I wanted to say that I remember receiving the email with the book attached but I cannot find it. I feel very bad but I was wondering if you can resend it. It is very weird because I remember it being on my Kindle also.

I am kind of glad this happened though because I had not read the part of the giveaway where AMAZON removed your book for "content violation". I have heard of this now for the second time from an author I like and I signed a petition to stop them from blocking this genre of books. Or any books to be honest. The petition also addressed other sites that had pulled books in this genre and I think it is horrible. I do believe you can find where t sign the petition if you go to Anne Brooke's Blog.

So thank you again for taking a stand and having your own giveaway. I did not know this was a series so I will be catching up.  :)

Again I have no idea where the book went (the same place dryer socks go?) but can you please resend so I can start reading? I will let you know immediately when I receive it.

Thank you in advance. I know an author's time is precious.

Again I am sorry I wish I knew what happened. Having a passion for horror books, it is hard to forget the name of your book lol!

All the best and continued success.