Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

So Happy!! Another win.

I am very happy to win a giveaway today of  the following book:

This was one I really wanted.

I adore short stories. I always have. I read 600 plus page books but to be able to move someone in a short story, or scare them, or make them cry is a real gift.

I cannot wait to get this!!

I believe I have mentioned this before but I have 31 books that I have won from Goodreads (It is like a full time job entering a contest there! SOOO many people. Like sometimes 1,500 for one copy! And it is a three click process) Plus, if I counted right, the above is my 11th win here. I may have a horseshoe stuck someplace lol!  Oh and that does not include my Kindle which has about 25 books that were gifted to me for a review. But for someone who has not read for 14 years, and just started again this past June, and the fact that I have disabilities that prevent me from working, I feel so blessed to keep winning books so that I can read. Because I would not have the money for maybe more than a book a month. Maybe two. Receiving the amount of books that I have was  a big part of my decision to start my book blog.

I had been doing movie, television, and topical reviews on another site and people loved them. I tried to take a break but people would just message me to ask me when my next review was coming out. But they also had a book section SERIOUSLY lacking in any new titles or even any classics! So I was told about goodreads where I settled in and made so many new friends. And then eventually I made it over here. Of course right after they took away the link to just transfer all of the goodreads info in a click. I have a lot of work to do here! So back to books, The fact that I can talk to an author and ask him questions blows my mind. And my first interview was a huge success. You can read it on my blog

I love all genres. You will see a horror book up one day, a LGBT book promotion the next, and a good old fiction book review next. So check it out. For any authors I am always looking for people to interview and if you want another place to showcase what you are doing you can email me at

Chocolatemint515@aol.com

Well, I do not know how long the streak will continue. But I feel happy and blessed for what I have received.

I cannot wait to dig into all of these and then share with you how I liked them. I do not know where, if I keep winning, that I will be able to stack them up!!