Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Progress: 18 %
Where The Dead Fear to Tread
M.R. Gott
Progress: 52 %
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

I need some synonyms for win lol!

I am so happy today I won:

Falling for a Bentley

by Adriana Law

categories: Romance

(from Booklites)

Victoria Anderson has spent her whole life feeling invisible. She used to like it that way, giving into her mother's demands without a fight. Now that she's ready to fly free, no one can see or hear who she really is...

Until Sterling.

Sterling Bentley is determined not to fall for his cousin's girl. If his past taught him one thing, it's that love has no meaning. His life has been an empty, black void for so long, that he's ready to let it take him. Hell, he's ready to dive straight down. But he can see the fire that Victoria hides inside, and it beckons him. And he has to wonder...

Can two broken people fit together?

The more Sterling knows about Victoria, the more he knows he's no good for her. He does everything he can to push her away, but Victoria isn't about to let go of the one person who gave her the courage to finally live her own dreams -- no matter how dark a place those dreams lead her.

FALLING FOR A BENTLEY is a story about addiction, forgiveness, heartbreak and hope. Recommended for ages 18 and up due to sexual situations, drug use and language.

I am not about romance, got plenty in my happy marriage of 13 years. But I read romance on occasion and this sounds interesting. I will be doing a review of course!