Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

THE MAILMAN CAME!!

Today I got three books that I won in the mail and have been waiting for. One for exactly one month! The instructions when you win say for hard or soft copy book like on goodreads. it does it takes up to  4-6 weeks to arrive. I actually and honestly have not checked here (booklikes rules) yet. A friend and I are waiting on a book we both won and since it was her first win I told her if it was an e-book it would be here already. So to look in the post for it. So, today's mail included:

Buddy - How A Rooster Made Me A Family Man by Brian McGrory

Derailed by Neta Jackson, Dave Jackson

Salome by Beatrice Gormely

So I have a list and try my hardest to be fair and keep them in order of how I won them which would be how I read them. But sometimes one catches my eye and I cannot help myself. :)  I keep  two lists. One of the books I won, the date I won the book, and the site I won it from. The second list is a list of the date the book arrived, the date I won it, and the book I won and all of the shipping information and any other information like telephone numbers or a publisher. The things like bookmarks and postcards I put in a ziplock bag.  Lettesr I usually keep with the book but I need to put them maybe in a folder.

I cannot wait to get reading even more than I already do!