Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Review of "Instacraft" by Alison Caporimo

InstaCraft: Fun and Simple Projects for Adorable Gifts, Decor, and More - Alison Caporimo, Meera Lee Patel

(Photography by Meera Lee Patel)

This was an amazing arts and crafts book. I am a person that does a lot of arts and crafts so I know a lot about crafts. The author made the cutest and simplest ideas you could imagine. I sometimes get frustrated with books by more advanced crafters because they expect you to know certain things. This spells it out loud and clear.

It is separated into

Spray
Cut & Hang
Write & Paint
Pin & Fold
Tape & Glue
Dip & Stamp

and Instacraft extras.

Trust me you probably have, even if you are not a person who crafts, you probably have a lot of this laying around the house and if not it is cheap and easy to get.

The perfect book for the beginning crafter and a big plus for children. As long as they are supervised because something require tacks or scissors.

This is a fun book and I cannot wait to do all of the projects in here! I hope you have fun with it too.