Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

An Interesting Win

It was so funny I felt this one. As I entered the contest, and this has happened before, I just felt this was the book I would get.

So from goodreads two days ago I won

"Quotations from Mao Zedong"

I have looked through it it looks very interesting.

So that is on my to read list! Everyone is still in order lol!

And I received in the mail my win from a few days ago

"Scrolls of Zndaria - The Golden Wizard" by J.S. Jagger

AWESOME COVER! And he gave me a bookmark that matches his book (Did I post my blog here about bookmarks? If I did not, you can find it on my blog it was I believe about three or four days ago Http://Mismatchedbookends.Blogspot.com). And he signed it with a very positive message. I noticed authors that giveaways signed copies of their books write very nice messages. So here is what I will be reading soon:

I finished a book today that was gifted to me back in September. I just kept pushing it off. It was fabulous but once the R4Rs hit and I really understood about those plus people had to jump the line to get their book review on Amazon. So the best part he is fine with it I do explain to most authors that a ton of books are before them, fairly, and they do not seem to care as long as it is on my reading list :)  In case you did not figure it out it was Curve Day. Do not wait to read that  book it was fabulous!!