Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

The Good - I am having a blast with a daily feature on my blog for the month of December entitled "December Fun" All you have to do is visit my blog and I have something fun that is holiday and book related. For example, on December 1, I had a very simple art project where you take bricks, paint them and then write whatever book title you want on them and use them as bookmarks! It is such a cute, simple, and practical idea. So take a skip over to see what the fun is about everyday!

The Bad - I am so behind on this site. I apologize to those I did not answer yet. I have been trying to get on the site all day and when I clicked on log in, it did nothing. I just asked my husband to do it on the downstairs computer and the log in screen came up. So I came back up to my laptop and I was good to go! So you I hope will all understand I am not ignoring you, I just need to play catch up. And since I have a book tour book due, I may not have extra time today. But I will get back to you!! HUGS to my friends!!

The Ugly - The Book Tour. I have to read this book a week ago. The book they send you at least three weeks in advance. For some reason I never got it and am hustling to read it quick when I have the tour organizer asking me everyday where we are in the book. I was in the middle of other book obligations plus my blog so this is going to be like a College Midterm Exam - crunch time.

I did have a list. I knew a book tour was coming up but since I have never done one, I did not know what to do. All I had on my list was the date and the name of the book. So I am with two tour companies and am spacing them far apart so I can do my own reading, and any books gifted to me (and I have a ton of those to review and thank the authors again for)., and my giveaway wins (still have an unbroken streak!)  And I write ALL the information down now. In fact I knew a book review was due on 12/15 and I had no information. So I emailed the person in charge and she sent it to me. Problem solved.

So that is it for now. I want to post a few reviews and then I have to get busy reading! I hope it is at least good.

Have a great night everyone!! (lol I still need help getting some of these to size)