Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

On a personal note

I know I have posted some weird reviews on short books the past few days since I was away for 10. It is just coincidence I did not loose my mind lol! I am reading a lot of books that I am almost done with. Plus I, as hard as I try, keep forgetting about coming to this site. I do my reviews on books on my blog and on goodreads and forget to come here. I was on goodreads for about two months but I  made so many friends and was so involved, it is hard to pull away from that. I am sure once I make more friends here and I get the swing of things, you will see ALL of my reviews. You can always go to my blog and look in the archives. http://Mismatchedbookends.Blogspot.com. I am doing a blog hop now it is so much fun! Someone who I met on this site is hosting it and I love her to pieces. She is a smart cookie.

So as crazy as I am, and I do not know if any of you know me well enough yet to know just how crazy I am, (laughs evily) I have not lost my mind about book reviews. :) So I hope you all feel better.

(the picture below is of a crazy person. Notice it is not me)