Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Need Help Bigtime!

I have a problem. I have my book challenge set for next year. The top 10 horror books as voted by my horror group on goodreads. An A-Z list that I picked with books I won, that I brought, that I am going to buy and some friends suggestions.

I set my goal for 100 which is funny because I read 56 between the third week in September and now. So I will need another challenge maybe.

So my third challenge is another A-Z list but my friends pick them ALL. So I have A, B, C, D, and I think N I will get back to you. That is it.

You recommend it, I will read it. If you recommended it before please refresh my memory. I want to be able to fill up the list and read some things that I may not read. Even though the other A-Z list has a good range of genres, it is heavy on thrillers, and horror.

So my first list runs 10/29/13/-10/29-14 because of the A book. I already read the I book. But I have time now for you to recommend book because the second A-Z list starts 1/1/14.

Thank you for your help. I may not see it in the feed. I should but if not PM me with a few books or even one book.

Thank you so much. And I will mention your name in my blog as the one who recommended it if you want. You let me know.

Thanks and lots of love,

Mollydee