Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Progress: 18 %
Where The Dead Fear to Tread
M.R. Gott
Progress: 52 %
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Check out my interview with author Jennifer Niven!

I was lucky enough to be introduced to and become friends with famous and international author Jennifer Niven. See the awesome review she gave me here:

http://mismatchedbookends.blogspot.com/2014/01/interview-with-author-jennifer-niven.html and I have a few more interviews coming up, on with a famous YA author. You can also check my archives for my other interview. I hope you enjoy! Also, Jennifer, as part of the interview, is giving away a softcover copy of her book "The Aqua Net Diaries" which I have reviewed on here. If you like humor and I guess this falls under chick lit, you will love this book. If you grew up in the 80s it is a must read! I had about 5 contests going on but they all just ended. But stop by. Most author send Kindle copies so this is a nice change of pace. I hope to see you comment on my blog!