Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Check it out!

Hi All!

First off I never thought to blog my author interviews and guest blogs here. I have a lot of them. I had to look for a certain thing in my over 3,000 blog posts so while looking through I figured if I missed a book, I would make a list of my reviews. And my interviews and guest blogs. But it occurred to me I should have been blogging my interviews here. I have had some big name people. And a lot of rising stars.

So speaking of, I have today Dave McDonald who writes children's books. He wrote two so far about Hamster S.A.M. I had won a copy of Hamster S.A.M Odd-ventures in Space and it was so cute and really funny. So I wanted to find more about this man. It was a great interview. You can go here to see it.

We will be doing a giveaway also. I am waiting for confirmation on how many books and signed or not.

I think my last interview before that was Joelle Charbonneau, author of The Testing series. I had one the second book in the series Independent Study which was a great stand alone book. I know this series was pretty popular and got great reviews.

So I hope you check out the interview. And that is it for now. I am in bed today. Do not feel well. I have books and papers and folders and notes all over the bed. What a disaster!!! I was hoping to get to somethings today but I see that is not going to happen. Health first. I had a procedure Monday for my migraines where they stick a long needle in your neck and they burn the nerve that connects to the brain to kill the pain signal. I have had it done before. It does help the migraines. The procedure is called an ablasion. And do not ever let a doctor tell you it is safe to do in his office. Yes, I did this last time, AWAKE and probably not the most sterile room.  This time knocked out in the OR!

Okay me and my stream of conscious. I won like 8 books this week here. I am so excited. A few inparticular I was really happy about. I love all genres and am happy about any book. I just need 9 more sets of eyes and more time in the day.

And there is my stream of conscious again. This was supposed to be about DAVE! Check out the interview and I have a giveaway up for The Hardest Part by Heather London. I did the Blitz. So drop by and enter. I think I only have two or three entries so far. You have a great chance to win. And then Hamster S.A.M. will be going up.

My blog will be very busy in February. I have a lot of book tours that come with a lot of cool giveaways. More interview, reviews, guest blogs, cover reveals, blitzes, plus my own daily things I do for each day of the week. I have fun. I have over 17,000 views an my three month blogiverary is tomorrow. So I am doing something right. I just do it for the readers and the authors.

Okay this turned into way to long of a post! The few of you who know me well will laugh. The rest of you, I can cut it down when I need to. I just never get over here! I have to hang here more often.

Love and Light,