Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Review of "I'm Not Talking About You, Of Course" by Barbara

The funniest 15 pages I have ever read.

I got my email today from digitalbooktoday.com and it was on the freebies list. I did not pick it because it was short but because it was listed under humor. And I laughed and laughed and smiled wide and long.

It is just a few stories of things that happened to Barbara but she has such a wit and a way with words and her timing is so on she makes it from just a plain funny story into a hilarious one.

Just a few examples - Her friend the frog, the kitchen disaster, and people who love their pets too much. (Don't worry, she has two dogs).

If you have about a half an hour, and it is raining out and you are stuck inside, grab this while it is still free and grab it if it is not free because you will be laughing all day as you remember these stories.