Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

To My Friends

I just want all of my friends to know that I adore all of you and am happy to have met each of you. I have a lot of medical things wrong with me so I am not on the computer as much as I would like. And when I am I am reading or working on my blog that is on Blogspot.

I love that you all like or comment on things I have written. I really appreciate it and want to hang out here more. I am so used to goodreads I just tend to go there first. If you are there let me know so we can hook up there.

I also was wondering two things if anyone can help. I want to comment on some of my friends pages but it wont let me. Why does that happen when I have no problems on my other friends pages? I want my friends to know I like their blog post or book they are reading and sad when I cannot.

Also I forgot how to direct message someone. Can someone explain it to me? I am sure it is easy but I can only message the people that messaged me but I know I can do it myself if I pick someone to DM.

Thank you for being understanding and supportive. I love all of you!

Mollydee