Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Frustrating!

I tried to clean up my bookshelf a bit. OMG! What a disaster. It is fine on goodreads but here. What a shame. If you look it is sad lol!

I have one reviewed book which, I do not know how you get it on that shelf but I JUST did the Unbound review why isn't that there along with the other reviews I have done. There are books I do not remember putting there, it is just a big mess. Time to do some spring cleaning on both sites. Also on my physical bookshelf too. Another big project. I have books in my clothes drawer! They won't fit anywhere else. If I was not a compulsive giveaway person I might have not had as much work to do.

Who am I kidding. This is fun! Like in that movie with Demi Moore (drawing a blank) where she rolled around in all that money, that is what I am going to do. Take a pic of me with all my books and notes in my bed. No room for hubby lol!