Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Need help.

So you all know I just finished "The Rosie Project". That was my fun book. I am reading a few other books but I need that book that I want to read everyday. I have two tour books I am reading.

I have a deal. I will do a favor for the first person to send me either a letter of the alphabet so I can go through my books and pick one like that, or recommend a great book to me and I will do something nice for you. Maybe get you a book. I really have a problem choosing books so let the games begin!

Thank you to everyone who has been commenting on and liking my posts. I want to spend more time here but not only is my blog going crazy (http://Mismatchedbookends.Blogspot.com....getting almost 800 views per day) but I am starting a book tour company. I already have a client. So please whoever prays, please pray for me. This is big. I wanted to do it but did not think it would happen.

So I have a lot going on but you all mean a lot to me and I love reading your posts and it is my policy to comment but I have been lax. So please forgive me. I hope to make up for it when I am running a big company and have an assistent to do things and I can get to the personal stuff. I will always answer my own email.

Okay so first letter of the alphabet or first book name to come in. I prefer not to spend money so probably a letter of the alphabet but if you are really hooked on a book you want me to read, or if you are reading one now and want to buddy read, I will do that too.

Love and Light to you all!

Mollydee