Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

Every Three Weeks

It is so hard to break an old habit. I am so used to being on goodreads I forget to come her except every three weeks or so. I miss everyone here and think of you but it is so engrained to be at goodreads it is hard to remember to come her accept if I am promoting a book tour but that is helping the author.

So what to do?

I said hi to my friends as many as I can remember. ANd just want everyone to know that I love you all and think of you. HUGS!

I am reading a funny book which is too  young for me but it is so funny "How I Got Skinny, Famouns, and Fell Madly In Love" I love it! I am also reading a tour book called Chasing Romeo which is kinda hokey but I promised I would read it. And there is the anthology, some comics and another book and I think that is it. lol! Oh! Rumpled. It is really good.

So tell me in private or I will try to keep up here with what everyone is doing and reading.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Love and Light,