Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

I believe it is called Stacking The Shelves

I  think I have told you a few times about the ARC paperback copy I received of <i>How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly In Love</i> by Ken Baker. I am really excited to get this book because I was not able to do the book tour and get a copy of it that way but because I was in on the blitz, the author sent it out anyway. I love it so far it is more for teens but if you like to laugh, and you were a teenager at some point, you will love it. I am hoping to get more time to read it.

I also received a book from an author I love, Judy Croome. She sent me <i>Notes From The Underground</i> by multiple authors. It is an anthology of short stories and I am loving it. You all know how much I love short stories.  She also sent me another book of hers (and I didn't even ask)<i> Dancing In The Shadows Of Love. I am excited to read that.</i> She just knows how much I loved her book <i>Weight Of A Feather</i> so she was nice enough to share her wonderful books with me. I told EVERYONE about that <i>Weight Of A Feather</i> and had her on my blog for an interview. We had fun and, like I said, she sent me these two books in paperback.

I also received in the mail yesterday a review copy in paperback of <i>The Crying Dance</i> by John Spivey. He signed it beautifully for me. I read about this book it is supposed to be very good. I am excited to read it and review it for John

I was also asked by author Laurie Larsen to review her book <i>Road Trip To Redemtion</i>. I did a blitz for her book also so I was thrilled she asked me to review. Of course I said yes. I only has one review so far but it was a five star review so we help each other out. I get to read and she gets a review. The perfect match.

So that is called stacking the shelves I believe. I need to write more often about all of the wonderful contest I win because I win frequently and all of the review books I read. I promise I will bring you more on what I am reading and then you can bug me for a review lol!

What are you reading? Let me know. I would love to know. Just post  a comment and I will answer it. HAPPY READING!