Mollydee5

Mismatched Bookends

Changing the way you think and blog about books!

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love
Ken Baker
Progress: 35/269 pages
Notes from Underground
Michelle Davidson Argyle, Judy Croome, Anne R. Allen, Lavanya Krishnan, Simon C. Larter, B.A. McMillan, Cee Martinez, J.B. Chicoine, Jean Michelle Miernik, C.N. Nevets, Yvonne Osborn, Beth Overmyer, Susannah E. Pabot, Summer Ross, Rachel Becker, Lisa M. Shafer, Nevine Su
Progress: 36/253 pages
Untouchable (Everwinter Series, #1)
Alice Janell
Ruby: A Novel
Cynthia Bond
Progress: 43/326 pages

No more contests? And I am NOT happy with my shelf

So this is gripe post or rant if you will. Why does a website always have to change. I am so used to goodreads it is hard for me to switch gears here.

Where did the contests go? I do not see the link. Anyone know or am I missing it.

My shelf. I have read over 30 books and it only shows 11. I think it should be like goodreads that when you are done, it records it and gives you the option of writing a review.  This is backwards. You have to put the book on your shelf and then click that you read it.

I hope everyone is well today. Taking in the old laptop for a tune up tomorrow. I will not be on for five days well two to five days is what Geek Squad said. and I am preparing for five. Luckily I just learned how to use the timing feature on my blog site! So I can do alllllll my blitzes and cover reviews while my laptop is in the hospital :)

I HATE CHANGE!